Gisou is currently seeking a creative and proactive full-time Creative Content Producer to
join the team at our Gisou office in Almere in the Netherlands. You will be producing high-quality photos and video content for Gisou by
Negin Mirsalehi’s social media channels.
With more than 5 million followers, Negin Mirsalehi is one of the largest online influencers
worldwide. She inspires her followers with unique and creative content on a daily basis in
which she shares her passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle via Instagram and YouTube.
In November 2015 Negin launched her own haircare line called Gisou, a luxurious hair care
line rich in natural ingredients from the Mirsalehi bee-garden. Gisou is currently sold in
most parts of Europe and North America via gisou.com.
Activities/Purpose of the role
As a creative content producer, you are responsible for various content that will be used on
our social media channels and platforms. This role includes both managing and executing
photo and video shoots throughout the production cycle to ensure smooth and timely
execution of all creative components. You will be working closely with the Creative Director
and the Marketing Department.
• Management of the content calendar, especially the visual aspects.
• You make daily photo and video content that we will use on our social media channels.
• You monitor and execute photo and video content productions / shoots.
• You are responsible for all shoot-related processes and deliveries.
• Brainstorm independent social media campaigns and storytelling content, but also larger
campaigns that support online brand awareness and sales on gisou.com.
• You ensure that all content is in accordance with the social media identity of Gisou.
• At least 2 years’ work experience in the production of social media content, preferably
with a fashion or beauty brand.
• At least 2 years of experience with photography and video productions.
• Experience with various software, including Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects.
• Experience in product and beauty photography is a pre.
• Flexible and know how to adapt with enhanced feedback.
• You are proactive, hands-on, resourceful and open-minded.
• You live and breathe social media and have a real passion for creative content.
• A good understanding of what makes social content inspirational.
• Strong skills to visualize concepts to an end product.
• You do not have a 9 to 5 mentality.
• You live in the Netherlands and speak/write fluent Dutch and English.
As soon as possible and fulltime
This job offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to the international
development and the success of Gisou. You are part of a young, social and dynamic team,
with a pleasant informal working atmosphere, an extensive lunch every day, and with
regularly fun team activities and drinks. The work is challenging, where there is always room
for new initiatives or ideas, whether you work at Gisou for a month or a year.
Are you enthusiastic about this position? Send your application with your CV, motivation and
your portfolio with expressions of all your previous work to Jobs@gisou.com.