Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is looking for an analytical, highly motivated, proactive Online Marketeer (m/f).
With over 5.6 million followers, Negin Mirsalehi is one of the leading online influencers worldwide. She inspires her followers every day with her unique and creative content, in which she shares her passion for fashion, beauty, and lifestyle via Instagram and YouTube. In 2015, Negin launched her own hair care line named Gisou, a luxurious hair care line based on natural ingredients from her family’s Mirsalehi Bee Garden. The company is expanding rapidly.
Gisou a social-media centric brand with a strong online presence. Our products are currently sold in North America and Europe via www.gisou.com, but our approach to the market extends globally. The product portfolio of now 10 products is based on our key ingredients, Mirsalehi Honey & Propolis, and is growing fast. But sustainability is also a very important topic for us when it comes to, amongst other things, formulations and packaging of our products and the marketing communications that fall out of that. We are an enthusiastic and dynamic young team.
As an experienced Online Marketeer you are responsible for overseeing the Gisou customer journey, - i.e. the interconnections between sales, online traffic on gisou.com, email marketing and the reach & engagement on our social channels (predominantly Instagram @gisou) - on a global scale.
You will contribute to thinking along and implementing online campaigns. Although you will largely work in an anticipatory manner, you will supply the entire team with valuable results-based insights - reach, paid to conversion and campaign ROI - on which future campaigns, events and other activations can be tailored for growth and improved performance. You will add a critical look to the output resulting from the input supplied by marketing, product development, customer care, logistics and design. Although you will be a valuable asset for all departments, you will work closest with marketing & creative to optimize results. As Gisou is relatively young and growing fast, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the online marketing department. As such, this role demands a lot of your own initiative in terms of building and owning systems for performance marketing channels and potential customer journey and customer loyalty programs.
- Develop and lead online marketing within Gisou, working as an expert on data originating from all customer touchpoints
- Develop a comprehensive performance marketing program for Gisou
- Work with Marketing & Creative to align campaign and content strategy and execution
- Keep track of website performance and KPI’s
- Work in an anticipatory manner to supply valuable insights and recommendations for upcoming & running marketing activations to maintain good campaign performance
- Supply the team with the weekly and monthly sales reports
- Improve Gisou searchability
- Initiate potential customer journey programs to improve the Gisou customer experience
- Uncover ways to optimize the user experience at all online touchpoints
- Involved in influencer marketing strategy based on results/cases of past analyses
- Research and analyze competitors and valuable performance marketing initiatives
- Determine the most effective promotions based on past sales data and market research
- You have a passion and feel for beauty, branding and data
- You have a WO / HBO diploma and have at least 2-3 years of work experience within Online Marketing
- You are analytical
- You have good communication skills and you are proactive
- You are structured and able to support multiple projects simultaneously
- You strive for quality and success
- You are constructively critical
- You are creative, you have an eye for detail, you are organized and you are reliable
- You are resourceful, you take initiative and you can easily work independently
- You are a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are flexible and can deal with constant change and deadlines
- You speak and write English fluently (fluency in Dutch is a plus)
- You understand the requirements and structure of a company with social media-based marketing - a plus
- Work experience within the beauty industry - a plus
This job offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to Gisou's international development and success. Gisou is a very ambitious company that is developing rapidly. The work is challenging, you have many responsibilities, the pace is fast and there is a lot of room for your initiative.
You would become part of a young, ambitious and dynamic team, with a casual informal working atmosphere and fun team activities!
Are you enthusiastic about this position? Send your application with your motivation and CV to [email protected] attn. Yordanah de Coninck.