We are looking for an amazing Administrative Assistant / Office Manager (m/f) to join our team!
Based in Almere, NL / (32 - 40hr) / Immediate Start!
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries and continues to expand rapidly internationally, including our recent launch at Sephora US & Canada. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for an experienced and enthusiastic Office Manager / General Administrative Assistant to join the team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With the rapid growth and expanding team at Gisou, it is time we got someone onboard to keep it all together - could this be you? As our Administrative Assistant / Office Manager you will make sure the office runs smoothly and ensure all our admin is in check! We are looking for a confident self-starter who has a helpful nature - no task is too big or too small you to do.
On a day to day basis you will be:
- welcoming guests
- organising food and drinks deliveries
- managing stationary & prop room (incl ordering team travel and laptops)
- overseeing cleaning and tidiness in the office
- ensuring the smooth running of the office environment
- coordinating any office refurbishments
- liasing with the landlord to solve any building issues
- managing post and deliveries
- planning and organising team events
- managing paperwork and contract administration & filing
- maintaining the integrity of databases – keeping all data accurate and up to date
- tracking contract renewal, probation & review timings, liaising with the HR Manager
- assisting with streamlining processes
- drafting and publishing job advertisements, scheduling interviews
- carrying out other administrative tasks
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
- HBO / HBO level thinking
- Fluent written and spoken Dutch & English
- Excellent time-management, organisational and multitasking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Trustworthy, able to deal with confidential information
- Great proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Executive assistant and/or office management experience
- Previous experience or a strong interest in HR, a plus
- An ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
- Genuine passion for beauty and startup environments
- Flexible and hands on approach
- Positive attitude
- Good sense of humour
Email our HR Manager Jade Johnson ([email protected]) telling us why you are the one for this role, alongside your CV.
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working day