We are looking for a creative force to join our team as a Digital Designer!Based in Almere, NL, Immediate Start, FT 40hrs
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries, and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for an experienced, creative & ambitious Digital Designer.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Digital Designer you will form part of the Creative Team, working closely with the PR & Marketing team. This is an exciting and varied role ranging from website design, newsletter design to social media campaign design and more. You will be responsible for creating a strong online media communications presence and strategy during launches and events that tie into the Gisou brand. You will have the opportunity to flex your creative skills, diving into the creation of Press Releases, Sales Kits and, graphics for Instagram content, then ensuring these are translated across our webshop. This is a role for a creative who can understand and align communication, based on our brand identity & DNA. For this role it is super important that you have an interest and knowledge of current trends in the fashion and beauty industry, and alongside this, possess the necessary graphic skills in order to convert these into innovative, creative design and product proposals.
Let’s break it down further - on a day to day basis you will:
Website & Newsletters
- Create designs and come up with ideas for our webshop, followed by constructive feedback with our website administrators and Creative Manager
- Design newsletters for loyalty programs and/or marketing campaign/activations
PR & Marketing
- Design retailer announcements, and Gisou brand decks;
- Create press releases, sales kits, training manuals and brand decks for product launches and/or events
Social Media & Content
- Design visualizations for social media (both stories or feed posts) on a daily basis
- Translate campaigns and/or pop-ups into striking and unique social media content
- Creating designs for sponsored Instagram posts for stories and feed
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- HBO education or experience in the direction of Graphic Design / Branding / Multimedia Design / Visual Art / New Media & Digital Culture
- 2 years of experience in the field of graphic design
- Excellent command and demonstrable knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) and Acrobat reader
- Experience and affinity with Social Media and storytelling content
- Sense of humor and knowledge of how to translate this into design ideas
- On point with the latest trends, and able to translate these into creative concepts
- Proactive, structured and a person who takes responsibility & ownership over results
- Organised and can juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Confident under pressure & tight deadlines
- International mindset
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
Email our HR Manager Jade Johnson ([email protected]) telling us why you are the one for this role, alongside your CV & Portfolio.
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working days