We are looking for an enthusiastic and exceptional Customer Operations Specialist (m/f) to join our team!
Based in Almere, NL / Full-time (40hr) / Immediate Start!
Gisou by Negin Mirsalehi is a luxury haircare line by famous Dutch & Persian fashion influencer, Negin Mirsalehi. Founded in 2015, the brand has deep roots and a wonderful story of the coming together of family traditions. The signature ingredients within these staple products are honey and propolis, derived from the Mirsalehi Bee Garden where Negin and her father continue the 6-generation family tradition of beekeeping. Using nature's gifts Negin’s mother created a formula to transform hair which is rich in minerals, vitamins and antioxidants.
The mission of Gisou is to inspire people to appreciate and take care of their hair using nature-based products, and to feel beautiful while doing so. With their story they want to raise awareness about the importance of bees for the overall ecosystem, and shine a light on the incredible benefits of what they produce.
Gisou is currently available on and offline in over 30 countries and continues to expand rapidly internationally. To continue on this growth trajectory, the team is on the lookout for an experienced and enthusiastic Customer Operations Specialist
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Gisou is experiencing rapid international growth, its customer experience and operations is becoming more and more important. Therefore, we are also expanding our operations team. As Customer Operations Specialist you will be responsible for meticulously checking and processing our orders, contacting carriers, maintaining daily contact with our Customer Care team and handling returns. Our perfect candidate is extremely organized, ambitious, diligent and has an excellent eye for detail.
As part of our Operations team, you will also play a key role in helping the Customer Care team with building brand loyalty, and also contribute to sales at Gisou assisting in Finance and Logistics. This is a varied position within a rapidly growing company, where your voice is heard and you will be given a lot of responsibility from day one.
On a day to day basis you will:
- Communicate directly with our Customer Care team to assist with returns
- Liaise with our different carriers
- Process, check and troubleshoot our daily orders in our systems
- Assist with internal logistics and finance
- Work closely with our Logistics and Marketing & PR departments to keep them informed on stock levels and delivery lead times
- Investigate & solve the root cause of problems, such as lost packages, and report this to the right person
- Assist with the improvement of our internal processes
- Develop ways to make Gisou’s operations as efficient and effective as possible
- Demonstrate the ability to understand the relationship between the different systems being used
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- HBO+ level thinking
- Proactive and organized
- Patient, friendly and helpful with a positive attitude
- Flexible and hands on team player
- Diligent eye for detail and analytical
- You like challenges and think in terms of solutions rather than problems
- Relevant work experience in support, operations or ecommerce environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills, internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal
- Pragmatic, self- starting, and excellent communicator on all levels
- Experience with ERP/NetSuite is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
The opportunity to be part of a young, fun and dynamic team, with a pleasant informal & international working atmosphere and regular fun team activities and drinks. Gisou is a fast growing and disruptive beauty company that offers huge opportunities for personal development and growth.
Email our HR Manager Jade Johnson ([email protected]) telling us why you are the one for this role, alongside your CV.
*Please note due to a high volume of applicants we can only respond to those who have been successful within 5 working day