Are you passionate about fashion and beauty and do you love to visualize your creative ideas with design? Are you highly familiar with social media and are you a very active user? @Negin_Mirsalehi and @gisou are looking for a very motivated, proactive Creative Design intern (m/f), start date: September 2019
With more than 5 million followers, Negin Mirsalehi is one of the biggest online influencers in the world. She inspires her followers on a daily basis with unique and creative content where she shares her passion of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle via Instagram and YouTube. In November 2015 Negin launched her own haircare line called Gisou, a luxurious hair care line rich in natural ingredients from the Mirsalehi bee-garden. Gisou is currently sold in most parts of Europe and North America via gisou.com.
As Creative Design intern you are co-responsible for the development of new products, marketing expressions and other design related tasks, both online and offline. You will work together with the Designer in trend research en developments in relation to Gisou. With your original ideas you will support the team in the creation of innovative designs. What is important in this function is that you have a feel for fashion, trends, and the latest developments and are able to incorporate this through your design within the identity of Gisou. Being able to translate these design ideas in a technical illustrator is a plus. Your responsibilities will primarily revolve around Gisou projects, but it can also happen that you will need to make graphics/illustrations for Negin Mirsalehi’s personal vlogs.
- Spotting attractive design trends on platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and analysing this content with similar brands
- Brainstorming with the team for upcoming products of Gisou and supporting the designer with product design
- Design products in Illustrator
- Collecting attractive, catching and quality visual content from various platforms and translating these into exclusive creative concepts and designs.
- Supporting in the designs of Press Releases, Brand Decks, Moodboards, our website, etc.
- You are a university / HBO student who is looking for an internship for at least 5 months
- You are familiar with Adobe CC , and experienced with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Important: you have an eye for aesthetic, fashion and beauty and you are able to translate this into design proposals
- You are up to date with the current trends on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Also you are able to recognize relevant trends and developments for Gisou and be able to seamlessly apply it within the identity of Gisou
- You have an eye for detail and you are very organized and structured in your work
- You are resourceful, you take initiative, and you can easily work independently
- You are proactive, hands-on, detail oriented, problem solving and extremely organized
- You are fluent in Dutch.
September 2019, fulltime.
This internship offers an unique opportunity to contribute to the international development and success of Gisou. You will be part of a young and dynamic team, in a fun, informal working environment. The job is challenging with enough room for your new initiatives or ideas. If you are interested in this internship, please send your resume and motivation to email@example.com