Are you passionate about fashion, beauty, and developing creative content? Are you a star in converting raw video footage into an attractive video? Are you very familiar with social media and do you love to be on it 24/7? @Negin_Mirsalehi and @gisou are looking for a very motivated and proactive Creative Content Video Editor intern (m/w), starting begin September 2019.
With more than 5 million followers, Negin Mirsalehi is one of the largest online influencers
worldwide. She inspires her followers with unique and creative content on a daily basis in
which she shares her passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle via Instagram and YouTube.
In November 2015 Negin launched her own haircare line called Gisou, a luxurious hair care
line rich in natural ingredients from the Mirsalehi bee-garden. Gisou is currently sold in
most parts of Europe and North America via gisou.com.
You will work together with Negin and the Creative Content Team to reach the best results, focusing on the development of the Youtube and Instagram platform and the brands Negin Mirsalehi and Gisou. You are partly responsible for the preparation, editing, and finishing of video content, which will be published on Negin Mirsalehi’s YouTube channel, but also on the Gisou instagram account. As Creative Content Video Editor you will be working on the following:
- Editing vlogs from Negin Mirsalehi’s YouTube channel. You are co-responsible for the complete editing process and you will help uploading the video content on YouTube.
- You will edit the stories and Instagram posts for Gisou’s Instagram. You will edit video material on the basis of existing or self-made video material to make it into the perfect Instagram post.
- Brainstorm about video concepts for Gisou’s Instagram. You will brainstorm alongside the Creative Team and build these concepts into a concrete idea.
- Support video productions for Gisou. You will assist both in the preparation and in the actual video production: as in looking for suitable shoot locations to brainstorming shotlists. You will also be present at the actual shootday and assist the Content Manager and Producer.
- Collecting inspiring video footage and analyzing trends on the platforms Instagram and YouTube. You are always up to date on all the visual trends and on a regular basis you collect inspiration for creative goals. In addition, you will work on competition analyses so that we are aware of the content that the competition produces.
- You are a University/ HBO media and/or Fashion related student in Graphic Design / Video Editing/ Multimedia Design / Visual Art / New Media & Digital Culture and you are available for approx. 6 months.
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- You are creative and you think ‘out of the box’
- You are up to date with all the developments in the vlogging world
- You love fashion, beauty, lifestyle, and you follow (fashion related) blogs and vlogs
- You are very familiar with YouTube and you are passionate about Video Editing
- You strive for quality and success, you have a good eye for detail and you are critical
- You are proactive, flexible, and you take responsibility for the result
- You can work under pressure and work with deadlines.
This internship offers an unique opportunity to contribute to the success of one of the biggest fashion, beauty, and lifestyle influencers in the world as well as the development of the YouTube platform. As a Creative Content Video Editor Intern you will work on the video production of the vlogs from Negin Mirsalehi and video content of Gisou. You will be part of a young and dynamic team, who will give you the opportunity to make your creative ideas a reality and grow your editing skills.
Start: 1 September 2019. If possible, end of July.
If you are interested in this internship, please send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org