Please note: for Dutch speakers only.
Are you crazy about business & beauty and are you always up to date with the newest trends in beauty? We are looking for an ambitious and very motivated Branding & Innovation Development Intern (m/f) for Negin Mirsalehi’s hair care line Gisou starting September 2019!
With more than 5 million followers, Negin Mirsalehi is one of the largest online influencers
worldwide. She inspires her followers with unique and creative content on a daily basis in
which she shares her passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle via Instagram and YouTube.
In November 2015 Negin launched her own haircare line called Gisou, a luxurious hair care
line rich in natural ingredients from the Mirsalehi bee-garden. Gisou is currently sold in
most parts of Europe and North America via gisou.com.
As a Branding & Innovation Development Intern you are responsible for supporting and coordinating the complete Branding & Innovation Development process. Together with Design and Marketing you will be working on the introduction and marketing of new products through the development of innovation plans for luxurious and successful product launches.
- Support the Product Development Manager with the development of innovative, quality and luxury products;
- Identifying the newest trends on the market suitable for future product launches;
- Searching for suitable packaging material based on Design briefings with the Graphic Designer or Creative Director;
- Management from internal and external product testing of the newest formulas for new products;
- Evaluating product samples in regards to design and quality;
- Researching and analyzing competition and market activity;
- Supporting the management of the Branding & Product Development calendar; Developing and leading of projects in regards to Marketing;
- Maintaining supplier reviews and quality controls.
- You are a university / HBO student and you are looking for a internship for at least 5 months (preferred);
- You are following a Marketing/Commercial Economics/(International) Business/Communications related study;
- You have a passion for Beauty, Business, and Marketing;
- You have good communication skills and you are very proactive;
- You have an eye for detail, you are creative, organized and very trustworthy;
- You strive for quality, success, and you are critical
- You are resourceful, take initiative, and you can easily work independently;
- You are a teamplayer;
- You are able to brainstorm creative ideas for product development;
- You are able to multitask by working on several projects at once;
- You are flexible and have no problem with constant changes and deadlines;
- Experience with hair care / cosmetics industry is a plus;
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English;
Starting September 2019, for a minimum of 5 months.
This internship offers an unique opportunity to contribute to the international development and success of Gisou. You will be part of a young and dynamic team and there is enough room to learn. Are you interested in this internship position? Please send your application with your motivation and resume via email@example.com.