We are looking for an ambitious, creative and motivated Product Developer (m/f) for Negin Mirsalehi’s luxurious beauty brand Gisou.
With over 5.5 million followers, Negin Mirsalehi is one of the leading online influencers worldwide. She inspires her followers every day with unique and creative content, in which she shares her passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle via Instagram and YouTube. In November 2015, Negin launched her own hair care line named Gisou, a luxurious hair care line based on natural ingredients from her family’s Mirsalehi Bee Garden. The company is expanding rapidly.
Gisou is currently sold in North America and Europe via www.gisou.com. The product portfolio of now 10 products is growing fast and is based on the latest beauty trends. But, sustainability is also a very important topic for us when it comes to, amongst other things, formulations and packaging of our products. We are a enthusiastic and dynamic young team.
As an experienced Product Developer you are responsible for coordinating the complete Product Development process of Gisou. As Product Developer you manage the entire process, from product ideation and formulation to the development of innovative and sustainable packaging materials and, ultimately, production. Together with input from Design and Marketing you ensure the launch of luxurious beauty products and you manage the current portfolio. Gisou is growing fast and the plans are ambitious!
- Coordinating the development of innovative, qualitative, luxurious and also sustainable beauty products.
- Spotting the latest trends in the market for new product launches and translating this inspiration for new and current product innovations.
- Optimizing and implementing Gisou's Product Development strategy.
- Realizing design briefings and marketing concepts for the benefit of the various product developments.
- Coordinating the entire sampling and development process from and to (packaging) suppliers, and assessing on design and quality.
- Realizing the Branding & Product Development year plans.
- Supervising internal and external communication flows with regard to the development of timelines, product copy, product sourcing and product design.
- Developing and leading development projects for Marketing activations.
- Preparing supplier assessments and quality controls.
- Researching and analyzing competitors and inspiring market activities.
- You have a passion for beauty and business
- You have a WO / HBO diploma and have at least 2-3 years of work experience within Product Development
- You have good communication skills and you are proactive
- You are structured and able to support multiple projects simultaneously
- You strive for quality and success
- You are constructively critical
- You are creative, you have an eye for detail, you are organized and you are reliable
- You are resourceful, you take initiative and you can easily work independently
- You are a team player with an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are able to think along with the product development process from A to Z
- You are flexible and can deal with constant change and deadlines
- You are open to internal and external feedback on the products being developed
- You speak and write English & Dutch fluently
- Work experience within the hair care / cosmetics production industry is a plus
This job offers a unique opportunity to make a substantial contribution to Gisou's international development and success. Gisou is a very ambitious company that is developing rapidly and that of which sustainability is of paramount importance at all times. The work is challenging, you have many responsibilities, the pace is fast and there is a lot of room for your own initiative.
You would become part of a young, ambitious and dynamic team, with a relaxed informal working atmosphere and fun team activities!
Are you enthusiastic about this position? Send your application with your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Ilse Houtman.